1. Anti inflammatory - the active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory that helps maintain healthy inflammation responses.
2. Supports heart health, it supports the overall cardiovascular system
3. Supports Weight Loss, Curcumin can positively influence weight management in overweight people.
4. Promotes radiant Skin: By providing proper nourishment, it helps your body produce more radiant and healthy-looking skin.
5. Reduces Risk of Cancer - Curcumin’s anti-cancer properties may inhibit the growth of tumors and reduce the spread of cancer.
6. Cumin is a good source of iron, a mineral that helps in increasing hemoglobin levels, improving blood flow and also promoting a healthy menstrual cycle
7. Relieves respiratory disorders, The presence of caffeine (a stimulating agent), and the richly aromatic essential oils (the disinfectants) make cumin an ideal anti-congestive combination for respiratory disorders such as asthma and bronchitis.
8. Cumin helps in protecting your skin against fungal and microbial infections due to its disinfectant and antifungal properties. It also aids in reducing signs of premature aging like wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin. This effect is due to the presence of vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant and combats the free radicals.
9. Cumin has hypolipidemic properties, which helps to control high levels of cholesterol in the body.
10. People looking for calcium-containing foods to build healthy bones, consider cumin. The calcium in cumin helps in increasing the bone density
SIP one of our premium products to start your day !!!!